Here is the process for requesting revisions to your website sample link:
- Review the website via the test link that was sent to your email.
- Send a list of all changes you would like to the website (please make sure to keep these changes to ONE email and make sure that you send ALL of the changes you would like made as soon as possible.) The requested changes MUST be within the scope of the project which was originally agreed to and discussed. (If you have additional changes that were not discussed please let us know and it will be quoted for you.)
- We will make the changes within 2-5 days. (depending on your project and number of revisions)
- You will be able to review your requested changes made to the website once you receive another email that the updated link is ready.
- You can request any final changes to the website (2nd round of revisions) upon viewing this updated link.
- We will make any remaining changes and send you an invoice for the remaining balance on the website.
- You can then make the remaining balance payment through the online invoice.
- The website will go live and you will receive login/password + easy to follow directions on how to manage the website.
- You receive free technical support for 5 days on any questions you may have about using the website after it goes live.
- If you need any additional rounds of changes beyond the first and second round it will cost $150 so please make sure that you get all of your changes and updates in the 1st and 2nd round so that we stay within your current budget. If there are changes or updates that you would like made that are beyond the scope of this project then we can discuss the additional cost/timeline on a case-by-case basis.
SUMMARY: Once we have made the 1st and 2nd round of changes and we have received the final payment of the remaining balance, the website is complete and will go live. You will receive a login/password + easy-to-follow directions to maintain the website content .