Word-of-Mouth and Online Customer Reviews are changing the Marketing World
“Inbound marketing is a vital technique for businesses to learn. Research continually shows that consumers are averse to traditional marketing techniques; in-your-face advertisements and relentless communications are a thing of the past.”
So why should your business start social media marketing?
- 71% of consumers more likely to purchase when referred by social media
- 63% of social media users feel consumer ratings are #1
- 90% of consumers believe brand recommendations from their friends.
- 70% believe consumer opinions – this means people trust strangers over advertisements
- 61% of consumers use search engines to read about products or services before a purchase
These statistics show social media is not a fad. Social media is here to stay and is growing rapidly in popularity. Keeping up with your business social media profiles and gaining followers is also a great way to increase customer retention rates and to keep an on-going interactive relationship with your customers.